Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mick Foley Talks about staying in touch with The Rock and WWE Womens Division - Sasha Banks and Charlotte

Mick Foley said while promoting “Holy Foley” and quoted to Rolling Stone -
If he stays in touch with The Rock:

“What’s funny is our daughters keep in better touch than we do. Like I’ll hear my daughter say, ‘The Rock’s going to be on
Raw today,’ and it’s a complete secret. ‘His daughter just texted me.’ I get a message from him every once in awhile. And I’ve got a great rock and roll Rock story.


His past criticism of female wrestlers in WWE and if he’s made changes on that front:


I was critical but it was always critical criticism, when I came on board Stephanie McMahon and I agreed that as the big promoters of the Women’s wrestling evolution we needed to draft the women very high for RAW so we drafted Charlotte second and Sasha sixth. Moving on we will get bigger and better.


Subscribe us on Youtube for RAW action: http://bit.ly/265IgnP

No comments:

Post a Comment